Postgraduate in Commercial Management and Sales
Fri 4pm - 8pm @ Sat 9.30am to 1.30pm
- Request Interview
In an extraordinarily competitive and changing environment like the current one, in which customers quickly adapt to new trends and technologies, sales professionals must efficiently take on the challenges of the market, creating value relationships with customers in which both parties are benefited.
The Postgraduate Course in Sales and Commercial Management will not only provide you with up-to-date techniques, tools, methodologies, and knowledge that facilitate a successful relationship with customers, but will also enhance your managerial skills within the management framework of the business department.
Postgraduate Degree in Sales and Commercial Management from Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC)
Postgraduate Degree in Sales and Commercial Management from Euncet Business School.
POSTGRADUATE DEGREE IN SALES AND COMMERCIAL MANAGEMENT
Postgraduate Degree in Sales and Commercial Management from Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
30 (120 hours)
PROFESSIONAL OPPORTUNITIES - SALES AND COMMERCIAL MANAGEMENT
The Postgraduate Diploma in Sales and Commercial Management, from the Euncet Business School , is focused on all those professionals involved in commercial activity, from commercial directors and sales managers to general directors, salespeople, account managers, etc.
Today, the business environment is increasingly complex. Sales is becoming more and more difficult, customers have many options and are more demanding, their purchasing processes are more complex, and their needs are more changing. The search for and qualification of sales opportunities requires new tools, methodologies and skills that both salespeople and their sales directors must incorporate into their daily work, because complexity requires professionalism.
The postgraduate course is designed to respond to the new challenges presented to professionals and managers in the sales area. Its objective is to offer a program that addresses all the facets that intervene in a correct sales strategy, offering comprehensive training in professional activity and in the commercial and sales area that provides a vision and commercial strategy shared by the entire company.
The program prepares its participants by enhancing professional and personal skills with which to obtain more efficient results and adapting their commercial activity to new successful methodologies.
Understand the buying and selling process from the supplier and customer perspectives, and become a qualified expert.
Boost your professional career, update your knowledge and enhance your skills with the Executive Postgraduate Course in Sales and Commercial Management.
Why study the Postgraduate Degree in Sales and Commercial Management at Euncet?
An exit profile specialized in the functions and responsibilities of professionals in the commercial area capable of dealing with the sales process and activities with profitability, effectiveness and efficiency.
A comprehensive vision of the commercial area and a methodology that allows commercial management to successfully carry out its functions and responsibilities and ensure real control of ongoing operations.
A business management model aligned with the vision and strategic objectives of the organization. Based on the knowledge of the processes and the leadership of the sales team.
Interpersonal communication skills required in business.
Teachers with recognized academic and professional careers, linked to the business world.
40 years training professionals and managers in management, innovation and new technologies.
POSTGRADUATE PROGRAM IN SALES AND COMMERCIAL MANAGEMENT
The Postgraduate Degree in Sales and Commercial Management is a executive training program designed to respond to the new challenges of the commercial area in an extraordinarily competitive and changing environment such as the current one. It provides the knowledge and skills necessary to become a competent professional, both in sales and in the management of commercial teams, oriented towards qualification and team leadership, and the successful achievement of results.
The program encourages its participants to acquire, in addition to generic skills such as the search for qualification opportunities, team management, leadership, negotiation and communication skills; operational facets such as the definition of sales objectives, search and retention of new professionals, use of social networks, marketing and sales connection, sales in large accounts, etc.
The content of this program has been specifically selected and draws on the most recent methodologies, but fundamentally on the experience in applying them. It is taught by a select group of professors who practice daily as successful professionals in their respective disciplines, which is why it provides a very practical view of its contents.
In the postgraduate course you will touch on the entire process in detail in the sales area, from the search for opportunities to the closing; you will discover all the nuances of complex sales, B2B sales and the main concepts of B2 Marketing; you will learn about the alignment between the sales process and the purchase process; you will discover how to coordinate marketing and sales activities; and how to take advantage of digital tools. You will also learn key aspects about suppliers, distributors and customers, you will develop a sales plan, you will learn to lead High Performance teams, you will discover how to manage all sales resources, and you will work on your skills and communication skills.
Discover the Postgraduate in Sales and Commercial Management, boost your professional career and achieve successful results in the sales area.
- Understand the keys to commercial activity and its actors in both parts of the buying and selling process.
- Familiarize yourself with terms and concepts to use.
- Plan and execute the management of a strategic account.
- Develop long-term vision for key accounts.
- Monitor account status and track new business opportunities.
- Introduction to complex sales
- Strategic account
- Account development
- Account profitability
- Understand the environment in which companies operate and how this is influencing their prioritization.
- Reflect on the importance of linking and aligning the phases of the sales process with the buying process of our customer.
- Enable students to identify stakeholders in a B2B buying process, roles and decision making.
- Provide students with a global vision of the role of the purchasing area (alignment of purchasing with the company's strategy to generate value and increase its sustainable competitiveness).
- Show the KPI's and reporting of a purchasing process.
- Enhance the business partnership as an external management tool.
- Know the phases of a negotiation, the types and tools.
- Emphasize the interpersonal aspect in the sales process.
- Know how to interact more precisely with our customers in order to increase the success rate of our orders.
- Establish the necessary steps to carry out in customer visits.
- Understanding the buying process.
- Negotiation workshop.
- Analysis of our interpersonal attitudes in public communications
- The importance of "how"
The Sales Process
- Recognize the importance of proper business management in the success of a company.
- Mastering the usual phases of a buying and selling process and the key aspects that must be influenced in each of them.
- Search and develop sales opportunities in selected markets until the successful closing.
- Knowledge of the target market. Segmentation.
- Preparation of visits
- Presentation of value proposition
- Handling objections
- Negotiation and closing
Commercial Team Management
- Capture the most appropriate sales strategy for your company.
- Develop objectives and manage resources and people through the implementation of the Sales Plan.
- Lead a sales team towards these objectives.
- Understand the situations in which a distribution network adds value.
- Understand the key aspects of channel sales management.
- Determine their value proposition so that it is valid for both the channel and the end customer.
- Defining the sales plan
- Connection of sales plan with the company's strategic and marketing plan
- Commercial team management
- Defining the channel
- The channel and the sales process
- Value chain in distribution
Management of Sales Resources
- Understand the impact of selection on the bottom line.
- Discover the keys to identify and select the ideal salespeople for our organization.
- Get the most out of the different recruitment providers.
- Understand and develop an attraction and retention strategy (Employer Branding).
- Know how to help work teams to be aligned with the objectives of the organization in which they collaborate.
- To show students how to increase empathy among team members by improving communication and interpersonal relationships.
- Provide participants with tools to learn how to increase motivation and positive attitude in teams.
- Impact of selection on the bottom line.
- Five key aspects to ensure quality in recruitment.
- How to select and manage good recruitment providers.
- Employer Branding.
- Objectives and sense of team bulding actions.
- Key elements in team bulding sessions.
- Group dynamics.
- The role of dynamization.
Connecting with the Market
- Know the differences between B2B and B2C marketing.
- Understand our buyer and their buyer journey.
- Determine how to provide value to the buyer from marketing.
- Know how to generate leads from B2B marketing.
- Deepen how to collaborate better from sales and marketing.
- Build a successful personal brand.
- Know and use the most relevant social networks for commercial use.
- Master the new digital tools.
- Obtain qualified leads.
- Follow up prospects and customers through social networks.
- Generate indirect content linked to the brand to capture leads.
- B2B vs. B2C marketing.
- Who buys from us and how do they buy from us?
- Collaboration between sales and marketing
- How can we generate value?
- How do we connect with the market?
- Tools for automation and optimization of marketing activities.
- How do I know if I am doing it right? - KPI'S
- Digital ecosystem.
- Personal branding in sales.
- Social media.
- Inbound marketing.
- Social Selling and digital selling.
Postgraduate Final Project
- Highlight the importance of a correct management of commercial opportunities in the success of a company.
- Structure the usual phases of a buying and selling process and the key aspects to be emphasized in each one of them.
- Develop the ability to influence customers' purchasing decisions.
- Foster communication skills and presentation of value propositions to the client's decision making teams.
Calendars and schedules
OUR STUDENTS THINK
"I decided to do this postgraduate program because I have been working as a salesperson for many years and I have training as a sales manager, but not managing teams. I found it interesting to be able to develop that facet."
Participant of Postgraduate Program In Sales and Commercial Management
"I decided to study the postgraduate course above all because of its practical approach, its methodology, its contents. I think all the teachers are very professional, they have a lot of experience in the professional field of action of their companies. I think that's what motivated me the most to start this program. "
Participant of Postgraduate Program In Sales and Commercial Management