SEMINAR: "WHAT IS NEUROMARKETING? THE POWER OF EMOTIONS"
SEMINAR ON WHAT NEUROMARKETING IS
In the seminar “What is neuromarketing? The power of emotions” students will discover the impact and influence that some marketing strategies based on neurosciences and consumer behaviour may have.
During the session, we will explain in a simplified way the brain processes generated in the face of stimuli such as fragrances or the use of colours. Such reactions are unconscious and much used and studied in online advertising and neuromarketing.
These marketing types focus on the neuronal activity and through these stimuli they can influence consumer emotions indirectly and induce customer to buy. Even if neuromarketing is a relatively new science, strategies of this nature have been very common throughout history. Consumers, given the fact that these are reactions to neuronal stimuli, are not aware the extent to which they can be influential during the purchasing process.
We can find an example of this in how we can associate certain brands with colours, fragrances and sounds related to their values and philosophy. So that with this seminar students will be made aware of this type of emotional marketing practices.
AIMS OF THE SEMINAR ‘WHAT IS NEUROMARKETING?’
- Why do we walk into a store and feel good? Why do we come home with products that were not originally on our shopping list? Why do we prefer some brands over others? The human brain has reactions that rationality does not understand.
- Neuromarketing is a relatively new science that tries to understand a little better the importance of emotions when making decisions and how companies react and plan their actions in the face of scientific evidence.
CONTENTS OF THE SEMINAR
We will detail in a simple way the brain processes before marketing stimuli such as:
- The brand: measuring techniques of associations of neuronal activity.
- Product design and how this affects our unconscious.
- Impact of advertising on consumer behaviour.
- Point of sale and the strategic placement of products and services.
- Neuromarketing types. Emotional marketing. Online neuromarketing.
We will also explain how these scientific techniques are applied and through what tools are results obtained – functional MRI scans, eye-tracking, skin’s galvanic answer, auditory neuromarketing, etc.
If you’d like to know more about our seminars, discover all our offers!!
CONSULTANT ON INTERNATIONAL DIGITAL MARKETING
Carles holds a Diploma in Business Sciences (UAB) and a Postgraduate degree in Commercial Management and Marketing (UB). He has a wide experience as a consultant on international digital marketing and strategy. He is a digital business entrepreneur (Testamenta, Contenidos Click, among others). He has received a number of awards in the categories of marketing and innovation, and he lectures on digital marketing at Euncet and at Universitat de Barcelona.