Bachelor's Degree in Sport and Fitness Science and Tecnhology (CTEF)
9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. |@ 3 p.m. a 7 p.m.
- Request Interview
Our CTEF Bachelor's Degree is the first and only degree that brings you closer to sport through innovation and technology, solving the current needs of the big clubs, professional athletes or the different brands specialized in sports equipment.
The sports industry will be one of the sectors that will experience the most changes in the coming years, due to technological advances that will allow improving sports performance, both professionally and progressively.
The sports and fitness sector is expected to be one of the fastest growing in the coming decades. This implies the increase in workplaces and, partially, the appearance of new professions linked to the sports industry as the figure for experts in this new context. Professionals who understand exactly how to best relate existing technologies applied in sport, or the ability to create completely new technologies for new applications.
That is why in our degree we combine both world leaders, sports and technologies, and we prepare you to be a specialist in sports technology and management, because our graduates in Sciences and Technologies Applied to Sports and Physical Conditioning are recognized as experts at international level.
BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN CTEF
Bachelor's Degree in Sport and Fitness Science and Tecnhology form Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
Engineering and Architecture
New entry spots:
Cut-off mark 1 mark PAU/CFGS 2023:
Credit unit fee:
First academic year fee:
PROFESSIONAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN CTEF
- Specialist in "Strength & Conditioning" in Sports Centres, Clubs and Entities
- Head of the "Sports Science & Performance" Department in Centres, Clubs and Sports Entities
- Head of the "Data Analysis & Scouting" Department in Centres, Clubs and Sports Entities
- Responsible for the Development and Implementation of "Sports Technology" in Sports Centres, Clubs and Entities
- Product Manager in sports and fitness companies
- Design of sports products and services
- Marketing of sports products and services
- Management, coordination and implementation of business units in the sports field and physical preparation
- Sports management: clubs, federations, municipalities...
- Sports facilities management
- Development of scientific-technological research and innovation projects in the field of sports and physical preparation.
- Creation and leadership of companies and projects applied to sports and physical preparation
- Design and creation of Apps applied to sport and physical preparation
Why study the CTEF Bachelor's Degree at Euncet?
Because we develop the professional profiles that best adapt to the technological evolution of the professional sports market.
Because we apply technology to all areas of sport and develop tools to create sports products and services.
Because our students acquire practical and theoretical knowledge in combined spaces: laboratories, seminars, computer and multimedia rooms, first-class sports facilities...
Because we have a wide network of sports, technological and training entities where our students can carry out compulsory internships and graduates can work.
Because we work on the development of professional skills linked to activities related to sports and technology, in the development of products, services, and organizations, locally and internationally.
DFP REGULATIONS IN BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN SPORT AND FITNESS SCIENCE AND TECNHOLOGY
The Bachelor's Degree in Sport and Fitness Science and Tecnhology at Euncet Business School is the only bachelor's degree in Spain and Catalonia that combines applied science, technology, sport and management. This university sports career is focused on 4 main areas: Sciences, the student will work on everything that has to do with physics, physiology, anatomy, statistics and mathematics; applied technology, all subjects related to computing, programming, R&D&I, product design and engineering; management, will be trained in sports law, finance, human resources, marketing, sales, leadership, business management and entrepreneurship; and, finally, sports. All subjects are applied to sports and are combined with some physical activities. Students will be able to specialize in other areas such as wellness and nutrition in the last year of the degree.
The CTEF degree has more career opportunities than any other sports degree as it prepares students for 360 learning. The degree is focused on training professionals in sports science, sports services, sports technology and technological advances, sports coaching, physical activities and sporting events. The student will be able to plan, develop and evaluate the performance of any athlete, including High Performance, direct and manage sports halls and clubs, design sports clothing and other sports gadgets such as watches, video cameras, etc. Below, you will find all the details regarding the degree, its study plan, teaching staff, courses, calendars and much more.
Distribution of credits of the Degree in CTEF
The Euncet Business School Bachelor's Degree in Sport and Fitness Science and Tecnhology has a duration of 4 years and does not require access tests or personal aptitude tests as an admission requirement. Students will combine theoretical and practical studies in subjects such as applied sciences, sports technology and management until they obtain a university degree.
Below, you will find the study plan of one of the careers with the greatest professional opportunities in the sports field.
|Master's Degree Final Project||12|
|Catalán / Castellano / Inglés|
Download study plan
Physical Conditioning (LOE) - Physical and Sports Activities
Administration and Finance (LOE) - Administration and Management / Administration
Administration and Finance (LOGSE) - Administration and Management / Administration
Motivation of Physical and Sports Activities (LOGSE) - Physical and Sports Activities
International Commerce (LOE) - Business and Marketing
Teaching and Socio-sports Animation (LOE) - Physical and Sports Activities
International Commerce (LOGSE) - Business and Marketing
Commercial Management and Marketing (LOGSE) - Commerce and Marketing
|Marketing of Sports Products and Services||6,00|
|Marketing Applied to Sport||6,00|
Management of Sales and Commercial Spaces (LOE) - Commerce and Marketing
|Marketing Applied to Sports||6,00|
|Marketing of Sports Products and Services||6,00|
Marketing and Publicity (LOE) - Business and Marketing
|Marketing Applied to Sports||6,00|
RECOGNITION OF OPTIONAL CREDITS
Table of relationship between activities and recognition of optional credits for the degrees
We offer the possibility of obtaining university credits, among university extension activities in the course of university graduate studies. These credits are incorporated into the file with optional credits and you can obtain participation in activities:
Here, you can find the relationship between the activities that recognize credits and the number of credits that you can obtain (you can recognize activities from 0.5 ECTS, which is equivalent to a dedication of 15 hours). In total, a maximum of 6 ECTS credits can be recognized throughout the entire degree.
Degree Courses in CTEF
First academic year
Second academic year
|Sports Industry and Markets. Production and Marketing Models|
|Technology Applied to Sports Training - Individual Sports|
Third academic year
|Technology Applied to Sports Training - Team Sports|
|Tourism and Sports Leisure Industry|
|Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Business Creation in Sports|
|Design and Creation of Sports Products and Services|
|Computing Applied to Fitness|
|Introduction to Product Engineering|
|Marketing of Sports Products and Services|
Fourth academic year
Calendars and schedules
Degree Final Project For The Bachelor's Degree In CTEF
DFP Regulations in Sport and Fitness Science and Tecnhology
The DFP may cover different modalities, both experimental and academic in all their aspects, according to the different aspects related to the degree.
The content of the DFP will correspond to one of the following types:
- Experimental or applied work related to the contents of the degree, which may be developed in organizations or companies. In any case, the interest of the institution to collaborate in the DFP must be accredited.
- Bibliographic review and research work focused on different fields related to studies and related to lines of research and investigation developed by Euncet.
- Applied and transversal work, of a multidisciplinary and professional nature, which will be carried out on an existing or newly created institution.
- Other works not adjusted to the previous modalities and that the DFP Committee considers its execution pertinent.
- The topics for the DFP will be proposed by the professors who teach in the degree, by the Directorate of the Research Area of the School and/or by the Academic Directorate of the School when the subject to be developed is of interest. If considered, students may also propose topics to the Euncet DFP Committee, which must necessarily be accompanied by a feasibility report on the initiative.
OUR STUDENTS THINK
"I am an athlete. I think the sports sector offers great opportunities and I would love to learn how to design sports products and facilities.”
Miriam Medrán Sánchez
Student for Bachelor's Degree in Sport and Fitness Science and Tecnhology (CTEF)
"The CTEF degree has provided me with a range of knowledge from very different branches to relate them to the world of sport. From biomechanics, through physiology or technology to programming, sports law, communication, design and sports management. A wide range that allows us to get to know the world of sport in all its aspects and provides very interesting outings. "
Graduated from Bachelor's Degree in Sport and Fitness Science and Tecnhology (CTEF)