Postgraduate in Project Management
Fri 4pm - 8pm @ Sat 9.30am to 13.30pm
- Request Interview
Projects are the means used by a company to achieve the proposed objectives. They can be to obtain necessary resources, new business opportunities, strategic projects, etc.
It is therefore essential to have good project management methodologies to offer team members an analytical view of the situation in which the company finds itself and guarantee success efficiently when making decisions, minimizing potential risks, and strengthening organizational links through an internal process.
With the Postgraduate Degree in Project Management you will obtain all the knowledge and skills necessary for the creation, monitoring and control of any type of project. We teach you to use the best project management tools on the market, achieving the objectives demanded by any company. In this way, you will obtain a specialization in project management, with which you will be able to direct a project and plan all processes to reach the established objectives.
Postgraduate in Project Management from the Polytechnic University of Catalonia (UPC)
Postgraduate in Project Management from Euncet Business School.
POSTGRADUATE IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Postgraduate in Project Management from the Polytechnic University of Catalonia
01 / 04 / 2024
30 (120 hours)
PROFESSIONAL OPPORTUNITIES - PROJECT MANAGEMENT
The Euncet Business School Postgraduate Course in Project Management will provide you with the necessary resources to be able to achieve the objectives set by the company. This program prepares you as a project manager, one of the professional profiles on the rise and most demanded by companies, where you will be in charge of monitoring the project and implementing project management tools, as well as management software, coordinating team members and making sound and efficient decisions.
With this postgraduate course you will learn how the internal business process works, how correct monitoring and control is carried out and you will understand the role that the Gantt chart plays in planning, as well as what are the potential risks and business opportunities in which the company is involved.
You decide how far you want to push your professional career! Train as a Project Manager, one of the most emerging profiles.
Why study Project Management at Euncet?
- Global vision of project management
You will acquire a global knowledge of planning by objectives, the development of management activities, organization and optimization of resources, as well as the control and communication of results.
Multidisciplinary and transversal projects
You will learn to develop and manage projects in all sectors from a transversal and integrating perspective in key and uncertain environments.
Agile project management
You will apply appropriate methods, techniques and tools to manage quality projects such as Agile, Canvas, Scrum, among others. You will work with different instruments and generic and specific project management tools in each sector or field of action.
Management and team leadership
You will develop the necessary skills to lead, manage and motivate the teams that participate in a project. You will also learn how to unite teams to achieve objectives in complex and pressure situations. You will encourage change and innovation in your organization.
Teachers with recognized academic and professional careers, linked to the business world.
40 years training professionals and managers in management, innovation and new technologies.
POSTGRADUATE PROGRAM IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT
The Postgraduate Course in Project Management at the Euncet Business School, in addition to equipping you with the necessary technical knowledge, will also help you improve your leadership skills, as well as agile decision-making always from a strategic perspective.
This postgraduate program meets the requirements set by the Project Management Institute (PMI), thus ensuring comprehensive and quality preparation.
Effectively direct global, multidisciplinary, transversal and comprehensive projects in all sectors, being aware of the potential risks and business opportunities that they may entail.
Discover the most disruptive management method techniques and lead the company's change management process, optimizing the necessary resources to achieve the objectives proposed by the company.
Introduction to Project Management.
- Understand the fundamental concepts of project management.
- Distinguish between the different options to consider the development of a product: life cycle.
- Identify the roles, responsibilities, and skills of the project manager.
- Understand the role of project stakeholders.
- Identify and know how to manage organizational influences on a project.
- Know the process prior to the authorization of a project.
- Understand the role of the Project Management Office.
- Understand the concepts of program and portfolio of projects, and their importance from the point of view of demand management.
- Apply the knowledge acquired throughout the postgraduate course, using the core case study.
- Basic concepts about projects.
- Product lifecycle.
- Demand Management.
- Strategic vision of the projects.
- Integration area in the PMOK.
Agile Vision in Project Management
- Understand the fundamental concepts of agile methodologies.
- Identify the SCRUM ceremonies.
- Understand the concepts of product backlog and roadmap.
- Know how to define a new product in an agile way.
- Compile user histories.
- Prioritize user stories with value criteria.
- Evaluate user stories.
- Divide the project into sprints.
- Monitor the product through agile proposals.
- Make compilations of lessons learned through retrospectives.
- Introduction to agile methodologies.
- SCRUM general vision.
- SCRUM team dynamics.
- Defining the product.
- Estimation and prioritization.
- Plan releases.
- Carry out iterations (Sprints).
- Monitoring and communication.
- Scrum closes.
Project Management Tools
- Introduce the main tools in project management.
- Understand the main functionalities of the tools.
- Have a vision of what its implementation in an organization represents.
- Delve into a project schedule planning tool.
- Modular tool for service and project management: JIRA.
- Management tool and collaborative organization of teams for project management: Trello.
- Management tool and collaborative organization of teams for project management: Wrike.
- Integrated demand and project management tool: ServiceNow.
- Planning Tool: MS Project.
Restrictions Management: Scope, Time and Cost
- Understand the need for an orderly process for taking requirements in projects, and the impact that the result of this has on all project deliverables.
- Learn how to perform a requirements gathering effectively, using the most appropriate methods in each situation.
- Understand the importance of the validation of the requirements by the users, and how to obtain their approval.
- Learn how to manage requirements and how to implement their traceability throughout the project life cycle.
- Generate the link between taking the requirements and the following phases of a project.
- Definition of scope.
- WBS and its decomposition.
- Scope validation
Risk, Quality and Supply Management
- Learn about good practices in risk management.
- Carry out a risk management plan for the project.
- Know how to identify threats and opportunities in the project.
- Learn techniques for risk analysis.
- Establish strategies against risks.
- Know how to define the project's quality management plan.
- Disseminate good practices and tools for quality assurance and control in the project.
- Know the problems associated with the purchase of goods and services in projects.
- Know how to use types of contracts as a risk management tool.
- Understand the procedures to follow in proposals to Public Administrations.
- Risk management.
- Quality management.
- Purchasing management.
Relational aspects: Resource, Communication and Stakeholder Management
- Define how to estimate, acquire, manage and use the team's human resources.
- Improve competencies, team member interaction, and overall team atmosphere for better project performance.
- Track team member performance, provide feedback, resolve issues, and manage team changes to optimize project performance.
- Develop an appropriate approach and plan for project communication activities based on the information needs of each stakeholder or group.
- Ensure that the collection, creation, distribution, storage, retrieval, management, monitoring and final disposal of project information are timely and adequate.
- Identify the stakeholders of the project, as well as analyze and document relevant information regarding their interests, participation, interdependencies, influence and possible impact on the success of the project.
- Develop approaches to engage project stakeholders, based on their needs, expectations, interests, and potential impact on the project.
- Work with stakeholders to meet their needs and expectations, address incidents, and encourage appropriate stakeholder engagement.
- Management of project human resources.
- Interested party management.
- Communication management in the project.
Calendars and schedules
2023-24 Academic year / Terrassa Campus
OUR STUDENTS THINK
"I have improved in decision making in my area of responsibility and thanks to the tools, methodologies and techniques learned I have been able to organize, plan and control the corporate projects in which I am involved."
student of postgraduate program in project management
"The postgraduate course has given me a broader vision of my work and I have applied knowledge such as task planning, risk management and communication and stakeholder management."
Javier Guerra Soriano
student of postgraduate program in project management