Master’s Degree in Business Administration and Management - specialising in Strategic Management
Tue - Thu from 5 to 8 p.m
- Request Interview
The Master’s Degree in Business Administration and Management, specialising in Strategic Management is a programme that provides an all-round conception of the company, and of how its organisation and decision-making function from the managerial perspective, through an integrated vision of all functional areas, implementing strategies and policies appropriate to each situation to successfully achieve corporate objectives.
The Master’s Degree in Business Administration and Management, specialising in Strategic Management provides everything for the skills needed for knowledge of techniques, tools and attitudes to ensure the optimal performance of management, both for those professionals who have received previous training in the subject, (who may need to update and deepen their knowledge) and for those who have not yet been trained, equipping students with skills that lead to a correct handling of decision-making processes and to a successful management of an organisation.
Master’s Degree in Business Administration and Management, specialising in Strategic Management from Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC)
Master in Business Administration and Management, specialising in Strategic Management from Euncet Business School
List of Universities, Centres and Degrees (RUCT)
MASTER’S DEGREE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
Master’s Degree in Business Administration and Management, specialising in Strategic Management from Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
Area of expertise:
Social and Legal Sciences
17 October 2023
13 July 2024
225 teaching hours
New entry Spot:
1 academic year
Spanish / English
Master in Business Administration by Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
October 17, 2023
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES FROM THE MASTER’S DEGREE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
- Managing Director, General Manager, CEO
- Departmental Director
- Director of Strategy and Planning
- Director de International Sales and Distribution
- Delegation / Branch Manager
- Project Manager
Why study for a Master’s in Business Administration and Management at Euncet?
- General focus on management: the first quarter provides a comprehensive vision of the company, through learning the knowledge and techniques to be applied in the running of its most vital areas and environments.
- Creation, operations and control: the second quarter provides knowledge of the key aspects of the setting up of companies, logistics, operations, and control of results.
- Renowned teachers: teachers with recognised academic and professional careers, linked to the world of business.
- Euncet Expertise: 40 years of experience in training professionals and managers in management, innovation and new technologies.
- Access to your doctorate: a mixed-profile academic programme aimed at both application in professional practice and training for research.
- Academic accreditation and international recognition: officially recognised qualification from the Polytechnic University of Catalunya, together with qualification from Euncet Business School.
|Nationality of student 2018-19||% of student|
|graduation rate||% of graduates|
PROGRAMME FOR THE MASTER’S IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
The programme for the Master’s Degree in Business Administration and Management from the Euncet Business School is designed for participants to acquire the necessary managerial skills and abilities to develop their professional careers in business.
In addition, this official qualification offers the possibility of undertaking extracurricular, i.e. non-compulsory internships, which will allow you to put into practice all the knowledge acquired in the programme. Thanks to the job placements of our business school, students will acquire all the professional experience they need to manage any functional area of the company.
This Master’s Degree in business and team management will help you assume new responsibilities which will allow you to consolidate your professional career and face new scenarios proactively, thanks to the skills you will acquire to manage the talent of your team.
The Master’s curriculum is based on three main axes: a general management approach, where you will get a comprehensive vision of the company through the review of all its areas; knowledge of the key points of companies, as well as the control of results; and finally, the international reach of companies in constantly changing markets.
This university qualification is focused on training future leaders in the field of management by providing them with tools and resources for strategic decision-making, financial management and human resources management, among others. The recognised MBA will give you a global view of the market and allow you to analyse the weaknesses and strengths of your company, as well as the threats and opportunities that drive your business to success.
Distribution of Credits
The curriculum of the Master’s Degree in Business Administration and Management extends across two quarters, in a linked sequence of development that involves continuity, in the second quarter, of subjects started in the first. This is the case for finance, marketing or business strategy, whose deepening and practical applications are studied in the subjects of entrepreneurship, international expansion and management control.
To obtain the Master’s Degree in Business Administration and Management, specialising in Strategic Management, the following subjects must be taken:
|Type of subject||ECTS|
|Master’s Final Project||15|
Students who enter with any of the qualifications indicated in the "Recommended Entry Profile" do not generally require to take additional training.
All other students who access the Master’s degree with a different profile, must take some supplementary courses.
These supplements will vary between 0 and 30 ECTS, depending on entrance qualification and previous academic competencies of the students, as reflected in their particular academic record. The number and content of the credits will be determined by the Master’s Academic Committee.
Specifically, the following supplementary courses have been defined:
- Business Organisation and Administration I, 6 ECTS.
- Financial Accounting I, 6 ECTS
- Statistics I, 6 ECTS
- Financial Mathematics, 6 ECTS
- Business Planning and Analysis, 6 ECTS
Download Study Plan
|Current socio-economic context (cast./eng.)||5|
|Market research and marketing in international environments (cast./eng.)||5|
|Intellectual capital and talent management (cast./eng.)||5|
|Managerial skills (cast./eng.)||5|
|Global strategic management (cast./eng.)||5|
|Finance for decision making (cast./eng.)||5|
MASTER’S FINAL PROJECT
Regulations for the TFM of the Master’s Degree in Business Administration and Management
To obtain a Master’s Degree in Business Administration and Management from the UPC, the student must complete a Master’s Final Project (TFM).
The TFM is awarded 15 ECTS credits and consists, preferably, of the development of a business plan or an international expansion plan, although, exceptionally, an empirical research project on any of the subjects in the curriculum may be completed; this includes not only knowledge but general skills and competencies, cross-curricular and specific courses derived from the Master’s level, from among those defined by the university centre to which the school is attached, and from the subjects of which this course is composed.
The task, which can be carried out in teams of up to three students, will be tutored by a doctorate lecturer who will guide them. According to the TFM regulations, the evaluation of the same will be carried out individually
For more information:
Calendars and Timetables
Admission requirements for the Master’s Degree in Business Administration and Management
Here you will find all the information relating to the admission requirements for the Master’s Degree in Business Administration and Management
To apply for a Master’s Degree at the Euncet Business School, students must have a university degree and must present a letter of motivation that will be sent along with a photocopy of their passport or DNI, CV (Résumé) and Certificate of Qualifications.
Our Academic Committee, chaired by the Master’s Degree Director, Oscar Coduras, will evaluate the profile and provide a response to the application.
For Admissions further information regarding the requirements to access the Master’s Degree in Business Administration and Management.
Details of Methodology
The learning process at Euncet Business School - UPC combines a set of methodologies which allow the participant to achieve, in a practical and innovative way, the competencies of the professional profile established in the Master’s Degree and its digital context.
- Theoretical-practical sessions: these are held in the physical classroom and are transmitted by streaming; copies of them are recorded so that students can consult them as many times as needed. The teacher devotes part of the session to the exposition of the contents of the subject and part to the response to exercises, analysis of practical cases or project development.
- Programming of teaching activities: students benefit from the weekly schedule of training activities which the teacher plans and provides in the subject’s teaching plan. In this way, you can manage your available personal time in the way most appropriate to your learning style, to successfully achieve the learning objectives set.
- Online tutorials: sessions dedicated to the resolution of doubts about theoretical concepts and practical activities. They will be delivered online.
- Learning through projects: carrying out group work, to introduce and develop tasks and projects, by solving situations or meeting challenges.
- Case studies: solving problem scenarios in business, so as to experience the practical application of the theoretical content of the different subjects.
- Participatory classes: teaching sessions are carried out with constant interaction between student and teaching staff, in order to question the concepts covered by means of analysis and open debate and supported by real case studies and simulations.
- Masterclass: taught by prestigious company directors and experts in the most advanced management techniques and international business development, who are specialists in Strategic Communication
- Visits to companies: learn about the operations and organisational management of key sectors of the Catalan economy with visits to local and multinational companies.
OUR STUDENTS THINK
"I was interested in studying a Master’s Degree in Business Administration and Management and and I was very attracted by the degree specialisation at Euncet Business School and by the fact that it was taught in Barcelona. Also, I went through the topics in detail and saw that they squared with what I was looking for. The course has certainly exceeded my expectations and allowed me to have a multicultural experience that was most enriching!"
Christian Fernando Coronel Cárdenas
Master’s Degree in Business Administration and Management
"For me it has been quite an experience, because all the time that we practised constantly all the theory we were taught, we were also able to put into practice all that we were learning. For me it was the push that I needed to continue to mature as an entrepreneur or someday be able to manage a firm."
Master’s Degree in Business Administration and Management