DATA PROTECTION POLICY
1. Who is responsible for processing your data?
• Identity: EUNCET FORMACIÓN SL,
• CIF: B65701542
• Postal address: EUNCET FORMACIÓN SL. Carretera de Talamanca, km 3, 3. 08225, Terrassa (Barcelona). Email: email@example.com
• Phone: 93 730 19 00
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Data Protection Officer: DESPATX D’ADVOCATS BADIA SLP – Plaça Vella, 7. 1r 08221, Terrassa (Barcelona).
2. For what purpose do we process your information?
• Management of contracting products and services and carrying out opinion and satisfaction surveys;
• Sending commercial and promotional communications;
• Processing derived from teaching activity
3. What is the legitimacy for processing your data?
• Contractual relationship between EUNCET FORMACIÓN SL and the user at the time of purchase of the product or services. To complete the purchase process, it may be mandatory for you to provide us with the personal data requested. If you do not provide us with your personal data, the purchase or contracting process may not be completed.
• Your free, specific, informed and unequivocal consent.
4. To which recipients will we communicate your data?
Your data will be processed exclusively by EUNCET FORMACIÓN SL with the following exception: the data you provide us may be communicated to third parties for the fulfillment of purposes directly related to the service contracted between EUNCET FORMACIÓN SL and the assignor of the data, such as the entities or bodies with which there is a legal obligation to transfer. No transfers to third countries outside the European Union will take place without your consent.
5. How long do we keep your personal data?
The personal data that you provide us will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of the processing, or when it is necessary to keep them due to legal obligations. When conservation is no longer necessary, they will be deleted with the appropriate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or its total destruction.
6. How long do we keep your personal data?
• Right to withdraw consent at any time;
• Right to access, rectify and delete data;
• Right to limit the use or opposition to data processing;
• Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (www.agpd.es), if you consider that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Download the exercise of rights model here.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Camí del Mas Rubial, 1, 08225, Barcelona
or at the DPO office:
DESPATX D’ADVOCATS BADIA SLP – Plaça Vella, 7. 1r, 08221, Terrassa (Barcelona)