SEMINAR: "NEW TECHNOLOGIES APPLIED TO THE SPORTS SECTOR"
THE IMPORTANCE OF SPORTS TECHNOLOGY
In the guidance seminar “New Technologies Applied to the Sports Sector” students will discover the evolution of the new technologies applied to the field of sports and the new trends on uses and benefits.
During the session, students will learn about sports technology applications through the study of successful practical cases. Through group dynamics they will identify the emerging job positions resulting from this sport technification and the technological sports material that increasingly demands profiles that specialise in these new branches of the sports industry.
In this seminar, students will widen their vision of the sports industry, and they will see that it is a much more integral sphere than would a priori appear. It does not consist exclusively in sports practice and physical training, but it also encompasses sports management, technology and science departments. It is the perfect opportunity for the people interested in finding out more about this industry, which is becoming increasingly more sophisticated.
AIMS OF THE SEMINAR ON SPORTS TECHNOLOGY
- Analyse the evolution and the future of the new technologies in the world of sports.
- Learn about successful cases involving sports technology.
- Identify possible job offers in the sector.
CONTENTS OF THE SEMINAR
- Evolution and future of the new technologies applied to the sports sphere.
- R+D+I, wearable technology and other practical examples.
- Group dynamics.
- Identification of possible professional careers.
Discover our guidance seminars. Their aim is to help secondary education students and higher vocational training students to choose their university degree. Launch your future at Euncet Business School!
In addition, you may do the other seminars related to sports, so that you may make the right decision about your professional career in this sphere in constant growth:
- Seminar on Sporting Events
- Seminar on Sports Marketing
- Seminar on the Sports Industry
- Seminar on Sports Management
A SPECIALIST IN SPORTS MANAGEMENT
Berta Benito has a degree in CAFE and a master’s degree in Sport Management. In addition, she holds a PhD on a subject linked to the sphere of sports marketing. Her latest work experience: Manager at the Catalan Air Federation.