SEMINAR: "BRING OUT YOUR INNER CREATIVE!"
GUIDANCE SEMINAR: WHAT IS CREATIVITY?
Carles Argemí is an international digital marketing consultant and lecturer at Euncet Business School. He is in charge of running the seminar “What is creativity?”. In this session, students will come to terms with the concept of creativity and how to create original solutions for everyday problems.
In this seminar, students will break with some limiting beliefs regarding their creativity and originality and will discover techniques and resources to help them develop their creative thinking and talent through the different group dynamics in which they will work on processes and mental maps.
It is important that they become aware of their strong and weak points, as it is from self-knowledge that our aptitudes and attitudes can be worked on and exploited.
AIMS OF THIS GUIDANCE SEMINARS
- Get to know what creativity is and make it surface in students so that they feel encouraged to create original solutions.
- Play at being creative through fun group dynamics.
- Understand the strong and weak points of the creative person and know how to manage them.
CONTENTS ABOUT CREATIVITY
- What is creative thinking? Its differences with converging thinking, diverging thinking, lateral thinking and original thinking.
- What is a creative person like? How one can boost one’s creative personality.
- Why is it important to develop creativity for the world around us?
- Group dynamics: we’re all creative.
Discover other guidance seminars and how they can help you choose your university degree!
CONSULTANT ON INTERNATIONAL DIGITAL MARKETING
Carles holds a Diploma in Business Sciences (UAB) and a Postgraduate degree in Commercial Management and Marketing (UB). He has a wide experience as a consultant on international digital marketing and strategy. He is a digital business entrepreneur (Testamenta or Contenidos Click, among others). He has received a number of awards in the categories of marketing and innovation, and he lectures on digital marketing at Euncet and at Universitat de Barcelona.