SEMINAR: WHAT IS GRAPHOLOGY?
SEMINAR:"A GOOD HANDWRITING AND A GOOD LIFE: GRAPHOLOGY TO BEAT RECRUIMENT PROCESSES"
The seminar “A Good Handwriting and a Good Life: Graphology to Beat Recruitment Processes” helps students to be aware of the extent to which our signature can reflect our personality.
During the activity, students attending will learn how to eliminate emotional blockings and do away with the fear that paralyses us. We will work on this by means of a short exercise, by way of training at Neuro-Calligraphic Programming (PNC).
Through their signatures, students will learn to analyse them and the type of signature they should use in a recruitment process so that their application is not dismissed in a basic graphological analysis.
Dr Joaquim Valls is a neuropsychologist and lecturer at Euncet Business School, and he is in charge of running this seminar. Dr Valls is the president of the Instituto de Programación Neuro-Caligráfica and is the creator of the Kimmel method to help teach reading and writing to 4- and 5-year-olds with dyslexia and/or ADHD.
AIMS OF THE SEMINAR ‘WHAT IS GRAPHOLOGY’:
- Find out how graphology analyses handwriting and signatures to obtain information about an individual’s personality and their professional aptitudes.
- To take awareness of the fact that our signature is like an X-ray of our personality and the applications of Graphology to Human Resources.
- Learn how to eliminate emotional blockings, overcome complexes, do away with the fears that paralyse us and remove limiting beliefs by means of a short exercise, by way of training at Neuro-Calligraphic Programming (PNC).
CONTENTS ON GRAPHOLOGY
- Give me your signature and I’ll tell you what you’re like.
- What we analyse in a signature and how it is done.
- How to make our signature so that our application is not dismissed in an elementary graphological analysis.
- How we can improve our personality through the Neuro-Calligraphic Programming.
We can also offer other guidance seminars, as we are aware that the decision about what to study is not easy. For this reason we bring you more information!
Neuro-Calligraphic coach and president of the Instituto de Programación Neuro-Caligráfica. Creator of the KIMMEL method to help teach reading and writing to 4- and 5-year-olds with dyslexia and/or ADHD.
Dr Valls has a degree in Economics and a Master’s degree in the Information and Knowledge Society. He is a university lecturer in Mathematics.