SEMINAR “HEALTH BUSINESS: HEALTH AND LIFESYTLE”
SEMINAR ABOUT HEALTH BUSINESS
“Health Business: health and lifestyle as a professional project” it is a seminar that deals with the physiological repercussions of everyday situations with high levels of stress and anxiety, as well as bad habits.
Students will learn about the three pillars of health and healthy habits and will learn how to detect the needs of each person, as well as their motivations and what they can do to help them as future professionals in the sports industry.
OBJECTIVES OF THE SEMINAR:
- To be aware of the reality in which we find ourselves on a social level: bad habits, professional pressure, stress... and how this affects us both physically and emotionally.
- To know the pillars of health and healthy living habits: physical, psychological and emotional.
- To offer a global, general and integral vision of the professional opportunities related to physical activity, wellbeing and health.
- To relate the degree in CTEF with the creation of a professional project for the future based on the improvement of people's health and habits.
CONTENTS OF THE SEMINAR:
- Establish the theoretical framework in which we currently find ourselves as a society: what happens to us, how we act and what needs we have as people and as a society.
- To analyse the reality of many workplaces in terms of stress, anxiety, workload, pressure, and posture habits...
- What professional opportunities does this situation offer us from the point of view of health and healthy habits.
- Professional opportunities and real cases of success related to management, marketing, technology and management within the world of physical activity, performance and health.
- Group dynamics to detect what moves us, what people need and what we can offer.
- Passion, emotion and motivation to lead your life to the destination of your choice.
Specialist in HEALTHY BUSINESS, trainer of health professionals and personal trainer.
Graduate in Physical Education from the *INEFC in Barcelona and Master *Trainer in Functional and Suspension Training, he is a certified personal trainer by the *American *Council where *Exercise (*ACE). For over 35 years, he has extensive experience in the world of physical activity, sport, and health. He has been a high performance athlete, trainer and trainer of professionals in the sector to *INEFC of Barcelona, Madrid, European University, *Blanquerna and *EUSES, as well as professor of the higher degree in Sports Technician in the School *Túrbula of Barcelona for 8 years. He has also worked as a technical consultant for companies in the fitness sector and has experience in public and private management. For the last few years, he has been dedicated to personal training, to university teaching as a professor of the 4th year of the university degree at *CTEF and *INEFC in Barcelona and to implementing healthy programmes at a corporate level.