"ONLINE MARKETING FOR COMPANIES" SEMINAR
A GUIDING SEMINAR ON ONLINE MARKETING
The “Online Marketing for Companies” seminar has two parts. In the first part online marketing is introduced and put in the right context. In the second, the concept of personal brand is explored. The seminar enables students to understand digital marketing and its importance, as well as the most relevant aspects to be taken into account in order to implement an effective marketing digital plan and to boost one’s personal brand.
In this dynamic and interactive seminar, you will discover the differences between traditional and digital marketing, and you will see how the combination of both doctrines helps to take a greater advantage of any online strategy. You will learn basic marketing concepts such as email marketing, content creation, long-tail SEO, SEM, marketing automation and all those strategies used by companies to build up their digital brand.
Promote your personal brand on social networks, learn to use them in a more effective way, segment the content according to the type of channel and boost your professional profile. Get to know the LinkedIn social network in depth and learn to develop your personal branding.
Carles Argemí, lecturer at the Marketing Management Master’s degree at Euncet Business School, is a digital marketing consultant who has launched a number of digital businesses such as Testamenta or Contenidos Click. He will take care of this seminar.
AIMS OF THE DIGITAL MARKETING SEMINAR
- Bring students close to the online world on the more professional side.
- Introduce the Personal Branding concept and define marketing online objectives and strategies to develop your personal brand.
- Discover the best tools to create and promote awareness of one’s personal brand.
- Learn the right communication techniques through social networks.
CONTENTS OF THE GUIDANCE SEMINAR
- How to create a good personal brand strategy in a digital environment.
- How to take advantage of the digital marketing tools to build up a good personal brand.
- Digital marketing communication and strategy of social networks: LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Development of contact network on the Internet. Networking as a tool to obtain professional opportunities.
Discover our offer of Educational Guidance Seminars to help you choose your university degree.
CONSULTANT ON INTERNATIONAL DIGITAL MARKETING
Carles holds a Diploma in Business Sciences (UAB) and a Postgraduate degree in Commercial Management and Marketing (UB). He has a wide experience as a consultant on international digital marketing and strategy. He is a digital business entrepreneur (Testamenta, Contenidos Click, among others). He has received a number of awards in the categories of marketing and innovation, and he lectures on digital marketing at Euncet and at Universitat de Barcelona.