SEMINAR: "THE SPORTS INDUSTRY: SPORTS AND BUSINESS, A LONG-DISTANCE CAREER"
A GUIDANCE SEMINAR ON THE SPORTS INDUSTRY
In the seminar “The sports industry: sports and business, a long-distance career”, Roc Massaguer, journalist, sports youtuber and lecturer at Euncet Business School, will provide the keys to help students understand the weight of sports industries in the economy together with the benefits and opportunities that they can offer.
Moreover, during the session he will talk about the evolution of sports and the reasons of the upward trend of this sector. Massaguer will also lecture on the impact of the digital presence in the sports sector and will advise students on how to monetise and take professional advantage of one’s online presence.
AIMS OF THE GUIDANCE SEMINAR
- Show the weight of sports companies in the economy and the opportunities they offer.
- Explain the keys that lead to a presence and an impact in the digital world, and provide the tools that will enable to take the greatest advantage of the social networks from a professional point of view.
- Explain the personal experience of creating a business model in the field of professional sports from an online presence.
CONTENTS ABOUT THE SPORTS INDUSTRY
- The evolution of sports in Spain and why it is a growing sector here and world-wide.
- The career prospects offered by the world of sport and sporting events.
- Monetising the online presence of the sports sector.
- The impact of social networks and how to take the greatest professional advantage of their use.
- How to create your own opportunities in sports organisations, sports federations and all the events within this economic activity.
Moreover, don’t miss out on other seminars linked to the sports industry to help you find your professional career within the field of professional sports:
- Seminar on Sports Events
- Seminar on Sports Marketing
- Seminar on Sports Technology
- Seminar on Sports Management
JOURNALIST AND SPORTS YOUTUBER
Roc has a degree in Information Sciences (UAB) and more than 15 years’ experience as a sports journalist (ACB.com and press officer at CN Terrassa). He is a youtuber, social network and online marketing trainer (Euncet, Barcelona Provincial Council and UAB), and in addition he collaborates with Catalunya Ràdio, Betevé, NBA España and ACB.