SEMINAR: SPORT MANAGEMENT
"SPORT MANAGEMENT, A PROFESSION OF THE FUTURE AND A LONG-TERM ONE", A GUIDANCE SEMINAR ON SPORT MANAGEMENT
Under the guidance of Jordi Bertran, a specialist and trainer of health professionals and a personal coach himself, students attending the seminar “Sport Management, a profession of the future and a long-term one” will learn what sport management is and what sport management is all about.
Bertran, starting from successful cases and examples, will share examples of sport management from organisations, equipment and different projects. He will also analyse the different management models and sectors where the bases of Sport Management can be applied. The maxim of this seminar is to show students a much wider vision of the sport industry and all that surrounds it. To this end, students will take part in group dynamics in which they will define the professional competencies that define today’s sport manager.
Through this holistic vision of the sport world, students may get to know other spheres more closely linked to the world of business.
AIMS OF THIS GUIDANCE SEMINAR:
- Understand the dimension of the concept "Sport Management".
- Get to know the different models of sport management applied to sectors within the world of sport.
- Analyse the personal and professional skills and competencies of a Sports Manager.
- Offer information about the university degree of Sciences and Technologies Applied to Sports and to Physical Activities (CTEF).
CONTENTS OF SPORT MANAGEMENT
- What is sport management? Sport management of organisations, equipment and projects. Successful cases and examples.
- Analysis of the different models (public and private) and sectors (performance, leisure, educational, health, sport tourism...) to which we can apply the basic concepts of Sport Management.
- Group dynamics to determine the professional competences of the Sport Manager in today’s environment.
Explore all our guidance seminars seeking to help choose the right university degree for each person.
In addition, don’t miss our seminars related to high-performance sport and the sport industry. They will help you find your professional career in the sphere of sports:
- Seminar on Sporting Events
- Seminar on the New Technologies Applied to the Sports Sector
- Seminar on the Sports Industry
A SPECIALIST IN HEALTHY COMPANIES, PROFESSIONAL HEALTH TRAINER AND PERSONAL COACH
Jordi Bertran has a degree in Physical Activity and Sport Sciences by INEFC, Barcelona. He is a certified personal coach by ACE (American Council on Exercise), and a Master Trainer in Functional and Suspension Training. He has a wide experience in the field of physical activity, sport and health, and he has been professionally linked to it for more than 35 years. He was a high-performance sportsman, coach and trainer of professionals of the sector.