SEMINAR: "KEY FACTORS FOR THE SUCCESS OF A START-UP"
GUIDANCE SEMINAR ON WHAT A START-UP IS
The seminar “Key Factors for the Success of a Start-up” seeks to introduce students in the world of entrepreneurship and start-ups, so that they may obtain the necessary knowledge and competencies to develop their business ideas. The seminar delves on what a start-up is and the types of current emerging businesses, as well as on the competencies and skills that entrepreneurs should have in order to be able to carry out their project successfully.
In this session, students will learn the fundamental aspects to get a start-up working until it becomes a scalable business through a roadmap of actions. It is the perfect opportunity for the seminar participants to get to know how, through innovative ideas and the lean start-up methodology, emerging companies can be created with which it is possible to turn over right from the start through disruptive and innovative business models.
Moreover, in this seminar we will look into the factors to be taken into consideration to get investors’ interest in the project and get them to help in their development through investments.
AIMS OF THE GUIDANCE SEMINAR
- Bring the student close to the world of entrepreneurship.
- Put across the basic pillars for a start-up to work.
- To have a clear action plan and s scalable business model.
CONTENTS ABOUT THE START-UP
- What is a start-up?
- Who can be an entrepreneur? Skills needed to succeed with your emerging company.
- Innovation and other fundamental aspects for a start-up to work.
- How to obtain funding sources? Factors to be considered for an investable start-up.
- Business types, capital risk and roadmap of actions for a start-up.
CONSULTANT ON INTERNATIONAL DIGITAL MARKETING
Carles holds a Diploma in Business Sciences (UAB) and a Postgraduate degree in Commercial Management and Marketing (UB). He has a wide experience as a consultant on international digital marketing and strategy. He is a digital business entrepreneur (Testamenta, Contenidos Click, among others). He has received a number of awards in the categories of marketing and innovation, and he lectures on digital marketing at Euncet and at Universitat de Barcelona.