Postgraduate in Leadership and Management Skills
Fri 4pm - 8pm @ Sat 9.30am to 1.30pm
- Request Interview
The 21st century is characterized by a society in which constant change is the common denominator. These mutations inevitably affect the business world and the companies that make it up: new business paradigms that require leaders who have certain management skills and abilities that make them adaptable to this new environment.
Our Postgraduate Program in Leadership and Management Skills has been built with the aim of providing you with the necessary leadership skills for your professional career as a manager, holistically integrating a series of skills, competencies, knowledge and attitudes. As a result of everything learned in our management skills program, you will be able to make the right decisions in any type of situation and you will be able to take risks and motivate and inspire any team.
In addition, the Postgraduate course will provide you with the precise techniques that will help you build your own framework of action, taking both your values and your own leadership style as a reference. In this way, you will attend to the business reality, which will allow you the outstanding professional or excellence in the management of teams for which you will be responsible.
Our training program is designed to deal with any type of change that may affect a company, both in the current era of digitization and in the new paradigms and social trends that will emerge in the coming decades.
These changes will affect the business world creating new business paradigms, requiring new leaders who have the necessary skills and abilities to face and lead any company, adapting them to this new world.
Postgraduate in Leadership and Management Skills from the Polytechnic University of Catalonia (UPC)
Postgraduate in Leadership and Management Skills from Euncet Business School.
POSTGRADUATE IN LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT SKILLS
Postgraduate in Leadership and Management Skills from the Polytechnic University of Catalonia
Terrassa: October 20, 2023
30 (120 hours)
PROFESSIONAL OPPORTUNITIES - LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT SKILLS
The Postgraduate in Leadership and Management Skills at Euncet Business School prepares leaders with the necessary skills and tools, offering leadership skills and abilities so that they can fulfil their managerial role in today's business environment.
This training program provides a broad, systemic and global vision of management skills, as well as team management, conflict resolution, leadership types and negotiation habits. A vision, in short, that leads the participant to be able to create the necessary strategic behaviour to make the right decisions, take risks and be excellent in their roles.
The postgraduate course is a management skills course with a common goal: to motivate and inspire each participant to increase their management skills, emotional and social intelligence for proper team management.
Boost your professional career and become the leader that companies demand.
Why study the Postgraduate in Leadership and Management Skills at Euncet?
Train efficient managers, capable of proactively facing diverse business scenarios.
Provide the student with new approaches to the development and management of human talent in organizations, based on the search for personal and interpersonal excellence.
Motivate the development of a comprehensive managerial competence aligned with skills, knowledge and attitudes consistent with the environment in which the professional is involved.
Generate spaces for consideration and weighting regarding the leadership of the new business paradigms and those that they impact.
Teachers with recognized academic and professional careers, linked to the business world.
40 years training professionals and managers in management, innovation and new technologies.
POSTGRADUATE PROGRAM IN LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT SKILLS
The Postgraduate in Leadership and Management Skills is an executive training program that prepares its participants to develop managerial functions and make appropriate and efficient decisions providing knowledge and useful and groundbreaking tools regarding team management.
In this business school training program, Euncet Business School intends for all professionals to put into practice what they have learned immediately, in terms of team management and leadership, to extract the maximum potential of their participants.
With the program, you will understand that being a manager is not merely having certain technical knowledge regarding the different company areas. Although this is necessary, it must be understood that being a manager is a "trade in itself" and its development requires the mastery of certain management skills (decision making, conflict resolution, taking risks, negotiation and management), but it also requires emotional skills (emotional intelligence, social intelligence and leadership style) which are essential to be able to motivate and inspire and extract maximum performance, both from oneself and from your work team.
Foundations of Management Competency
- To get to know the structural bases from which one may develop management skills efficiently.
- To lay down the personal and professional bases from which to develop one’s management competency.
- To learn to manage one’s change as the base from which to manage change in one’s collaborators.
- To identify the dimensions of the processes of personal change.
- To build the foundations to deepen into one’s own knowledge from the different realities – the rational and emotional ones.
- To elaborate a vision and a plan of action for management development.
- To offer the knowledge and skills that allow one’s own management and that of the others.
- Context for managerial skills.
- Self-leadership and positioning as a foundation.
- Process work applied to self-management.
Communicational Structure and Relational
- To understand the relevant aspects that determine interpersonal communication.
- To identify one’s own personal traits and characteristics that determine the way to communicate.
- To learn to boost the strengths regarding efficient communication.
- To learn to apply the best communicational styles from verbal and non-verbal communication.
- To learn to pose questions from one’s active listening, empathy and assertiveness.
- To understand the bases of what is systemic.
- To draw strategies to improve the manager’s personal brand.
- Communication structures for interpersonal relationships.
- The leader’s persuasion through public communications.
- Explaining ourselves within organisational systems.
- Development of the personal management brand.
Managing one's own Aptitutudes and Attitudes
- To analyse the factors intervening in conflicts in order to learn how to alleviate their effects.
- To apply resilience to conflict management.
- To learn how to boost one’s own personal-professional traits
- To strengthen the strategies of personal empowerment.
- Process and conflict management for efficient leadership.
- Management of wellbeing
- Empowerment scenarios
Leadership and High Performance Teams
- To acquire the skills to lead teams in uncertain environments.
- To identify and apply the keys to maximise performance in high-performance teams.
- To understand and correct our teams’ dysfunctions, while at the same time identifying the key dimensions of high-performance teams.
- To choose the key methodologies and tools for the management of high-performance teams.
- To identify the aspects of one’s role in which one spends most time and the repercussions that this has in one’s own business area.
- To understand the different leadership styles and when to apply them in order to be more effective.
- To design an effectiveness matrix of one’s own teams in order to make an impact on their development later.
- To understand the dimensions of the development of others from team leadership.
- ITo identify the opportunity of developing the leadership role as a role to develop people (the leader as coach and mentor).
- To deepen in the knowledge of the basic methodologies of coaching and mentoring
- High-performance teams in VUCA environments.
- Leadership models and optimisation of influence.
- The development of collaborators: coaching and mentoring
Calendars and schedules
2023-24 Academic year
Schedule Calendar (October)
OUR STUDENTS THINK
"I would recommend this program because I have realized that leading effectively depends on many things that they teach you here in this Postgraduate course."
Postgraduate Participant In Leadership And Management Skills