Postgraduate in Operations Management
Fri 4pm - 8pm @ Sat 9.30am to 1.30pm
- Request Interview
The Postgraduate Degree in Operations Management provides the key knowledge to achieve the best competitive advantages in today's companies. Our postgraduate course encompasses areas such as business management, transformation processes and process management, and with this program you will learn to manage value chains from suppliers to customers.
As director of operations, you will have to understand the operations of a company from any point of view, understanding the different production models, negotiations with suppliers, management of the operations area, cost efficiency and launches of the different products or services.
Therefore, at Euncet Business School we provide you with all the necessary knowledge to effectively maximize your training using the best techniques and the best management systems implemented directly by leading companies in different sectors.
Postgraduate in Operations Management from Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC)
Postgraduate in Operations Management from Euncet Business School.
POSTGRADUATE IN OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
Postgraduate in Operations Management from Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
30 (120 hours)
Fee of Post-graduate in Operations Management:
PROFESSIONAL OPPORTUNITIES - OPERATIONS DIRECTION AND MANAGEMENT
The Postgraduate Degree in Operations Management from the Euncet Business School prepares professionals with the necessary skills and tools to manage processes in the area of operations, obtaining competitive advantages in the operations of a company
With this program, participants will be able to improve the competitiveness of their company by optimizing its resources and delving into the management of the value chain. They will develop business management and administration functions, focusing on the figure of the director of operations and their business management. They will know the different approaches, concepts, processes and management systems in this area and will lead planning and organization projects to achieve the objectives proposed by the company. They will understand from the operations point of view the process of transforming products or services and the importance of leading qualified teams.
Develop your professional career in one of the most important areas of the company and become one of the most valuable human resources for the organization.
Why study a Post-Graduate in Operations Management at Euncet?
- Strategic vision
Provide a holistic vision of the company's operations and understand key factors of competitiveness. Provide tools and techniques for the evaluation of key management indicators.
Analyze cases of managing the arrival of innovation on the market. Taking classes in leading technology centres and start-up incubators in Catalonia.
Know and develop different models and methodologies applied to improvement in all areas such as production, quality or purchases. Risk prevention and occupational safety.
Organization and value of a purchasing area in a modern company. Negotiation concepts with Recorded Role Play for the evaluation of behaviours and techniques.
Professors with a recognized academic and professional career, involved in the executive or managerial development of areas of operations in prestigious national and multinational companies.
40 years training professionals and managers in management, innovation and new technologies.
POST-GRADUATE PROGRAM IN OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
The Postgraduate Degree in Operations Management is an executive program prepare professionals and operations managers both in the general field and in the area of supply chain operations and management, approaching from the department of production, quality, logistics, and purchases, to the R&D department.
The program focuses on process management and business management of operations, key aspects for improving the company's competitiveness. With this postgraduate course, you will analyse one of the most important and complex areas of an organization, you will define the competitive advantages that your products and/or services present against your competitors and you will acquire the tools to create synergies between departments, in order to achieve the objectives set forth by management.
You will implement a strategic plan that includes all the processes, concepts and approaches to improve your company's operations by combining technique, planning, human resources, tangible and intangible resources of the company to lead the transformation processes of products or services from the point of view of a company's operations.
Integrated services Management
- To provide the student with a global perspective of the key elements in the direction and management of operations in a service environment.
- To understand what a project is and the dynamics of action between them.
- To deepen the concept of Lean Service through examples and case studies.
- To know the Agile Manifesto and its application in services.
- To understand the OKR methodology for the definition of objectives and deployment of the strategy for the
- Lean Service and rapid response
- Agile project tools and processes
- Business agility
- Provide students with a global perspective of Operations from the operational side.
- To understand the cost and budget structure of the area.
- To link operations management with business strategy.
- Determine the competitiveness factors and provide own criteria for their
- Reinforce participants' self-awareness of their preferred personality profile.
- To develop managerial skills in the Operations environment.
- Promote the importance of incorporating ORP into the process, not as an obligation, but as a means of raising
- Introduction to operations.
- Financial fundamentals of operations.
- Competitiveness of operations and cost to serve.
- Strategy in operations.
- Change management in operational environments
- Definition of personality profiles
- Management skilss
- Risk analysis in processes and PRL
Innovation and Portfolio Management
- Understand the role of innovation in business strategy.
- To understand the impact of innovation operations.
- To become familiar with the most current Industry 4.0 technologies.
- Understand the relevance of the R&D department vs. the rest of operations.
- Portfolio management
- Industry 4.0 technologies.
- Success stories and plant visits
Purchasing, Suppliers and Provisioning
- To provide the student with a global vision of the role of the purchasing area and its possible potential for of evolution in a company.
- To link the alignment of purchasing with the company's strategy in order to generate value and
increase its sustainable competitiveness.
- To make known and teach advanced purchasing management tools.
- Promote business partnership as an internal and external management tool.
- To train students in change management, negotiation and conflict management.
- To explore the main service processes associated with production and their possible management and outsourcing.
- To show students how to evaluate and follow up the impact of purchasing decisions on the business: KPI's and reporting.
- Purchasing transformation: Purchasing & Sourcing.
- Purchasing process, management tools, KPIS
- Results-oriented negotiation
- Outsourcing of services in operational environments
Total Production Management
- To provide students with a global perspective of the key elements in production management and production management
- To grasp capacity management techniques and tools in an industrial environment.
- To deepen the added value of continuous improvement in the industrial area.
- To know the VSM tool in detail.
- Master daily production planning using tools that allow the balancing of resources.
- Production management.
- Lean methodologies: continuous improvement.
- Lean methodologies: value stream mapping.
- Production scheduling tools.
Supply chaing management
- To provide the student with a comprehensive perspective of the main aspects that are supply chain management, both from a strategic and operational perspective. operational.
- To link supply chain management with business strategy.
- To make known and teach supply chain management techniques and tools.
- To show students the advantages of efficient warehouse management.
- To understand the structure of resources needed in a warehouse.
- To understand the interrelationships between all the phases of the chain that must be planned from a total coordination in order to achieve maximum synergies between the different parts of the chain.
- To know the most current production and stock planning management methodologies.
- Introduction and integration in the supply chain
- Warehouse management
- Integrated planning and inventory management
Postgraduate Final Project
Calendars and schedules
OUR STUDENTS THINK
“In my day to day life I apply the knowledge I have learned here, especially in the operations part. It has provided me with tools that allow me to better analyse and be more optimal in my work."
post-graduate student in operations management
"In my day to day life I apply the knowledge I have learned here, especially in the operations part.
It has provided me with tools that allow me to better analyse and be more optimal in my work."
post-graduate student in operations management